Fri, Jan 26|
Studio 34 (West Philly)
A Taste of Tantra: An Intro to Authentic Tantra®
Are you ready for emotional and spiritual expansion? Explore the depths of Tantra through this interactive "A Taste of Tantra" Workshop –
Time & Location
Jan 26, 2024, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM EST
Studio 34 (West Philly), 4522 Baltimore Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19143, USA
About the event
A Taste of Tantra Workshop introduces participants to the healing powers of Authentic Tantra®; a trauma-informed holistic healing modality rooted in the Tibetan 5 Elements designed to awaken spirit, heal trauma, and rebuild connection to pleasure. Participants will gain an understanding of how the 4 Pillars of Authentic Tantra® differs from other forms of tantra, explore the 5 Tibetan Elements, and learn the foundation of Tantric Meditation.
Open-minded individuals or lovers seeking expansion within their yogic practice, intimacy, mental health journey, or looking to heal from trauma (especially sexual trauma).
By the end of this workshop, participants will learn:
· The difference between Authentic Tantra® and other forms of Tantra
· Tantra Theory: 4 Pillars of Authentic Tantra®
· Tantra Theory: Tibetan 5 Elements
· Intro to Tantric Meditation: 5 points of meditation, 21 Breaths, and Tantric Color Breathing
· Tantra Services provided by Ace
1. Grounding Practice
2. Check-in Question
3. My Story
4. What is Tantra?
· Different forms of tantra
5. What is Authentic Tantra®?
· How the 4 Pillars of Authentic Tantra® can be used to heal mind, body, spirit, and sex.
6. What are the Tibetan 5 Elements?
· How the elements can be used to heal trauma and help with self-regulation
7. Intro to Tantric Meditation (practice together)
· 5 points of meditation
· 21 breaths
· Tantric Color Breathing (3-part breath)
8. Tantra Services provided by Ace
· Ace Tantra Packages
· How to book a FREE 1:1 Discovery Session